Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link. What does that mean? It means if you click on the link and purchase the product, I earn a small commission on it. This costs you absolutely nothing unless you wish to purchase the product I have linked. Rest assured that I only promote products that I have used myself and that I can highly recommend.
Hey there! It’s me, Heidi.
I had such a freaking good day today, and this is why… CHRISTMAS. CAME EARLY. Well, the present part at least. That’s right… my FabFitFun Fall box arrived! There are so many awsome goodies in this box, I cannot wait to share them with you!
Now, I have been a subscription box… errr… subscriber before, but none of them have compared FabFitFun. The “others” have been monthly boxes that were teeny tiny and had maybe 6 sample sized items in them. Not FabFitFun. No ma’am! This sucker was twice the size of the danged mail box and had lots and lots of full sized treats inside. Take a look below!
1. First up, Tréstique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon ($28). First of all, the packaging is ALL THAT JAZZ. It’s so cute! It’s a lip crayon who’s cap makes it LOOK LIKE A LIP CRAYON. Lip Crayon-ception! It’s like those matryoshka dolls, only it’s a fantastic lip color. And, y’all… this product is so smooth! I swiped it once on the back of my hand to test it out and in only one swipe the pigment was so bright and it felt so soft. Definitely something I’m looking forward to using!
2. Next up, Organic Carbon + Coconut Teeth Whitening Powder and Toothbrush from Molr Dental Club ($43.95). This was one of the items where there was a choice between this and an apple cider hair rinse. I chose the whitening powder because I was considering getting whitestrips anyway, so I thought I’d save myself a step. Plus, I see videos of people using this stuff on Facebook all the time, and I’m SUCH a sucker for trying out different products. Cannot wait to use it. I wonder if it’ll taste good…. hmmmmm….
3. Here we have Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Cleansing Cloths. Without getting too graphic, I can think of two great uses for these. The first use being when it’s “that time of the month,” it’s just nice to have something that actually cleans your intimate bits and leaves things feeling fresh. The second use being whenever you travel! I don’t know about anyone else, but sitting on a plane or in the car for hours on end can leave you feeling yucky all over, and these give you a way to wash on the go.
4. This adorable Coxet Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Holder by Imm Living ($33) is the perfect organizational tool for those tiny bits and bobbles that you don’t know where to put. Earrings, small bracelets, cocktail rings, even desk things like push pins, rubber bands, erasers, a jump drive. Honestly I could see myself using this in my bedroom, bathroom, office, and kitchen. The question isn’t if I’ll use it, but where I’ll use it!
5. Ok. Let’s be real for a second. Anyone who knows me knows that I. AM. A. BAG. LADY. For real, though. I love bags. They are my weakness. I can pass up clothes, shoes, jewelry, heck even food! But show me a great bag and it will be mine. This Private Party Gym Bag ($59) is going to be my road trip BFF, I just know it! I’m not really a gym goer, but come on… gym and juice… GIN AND JUICE. Hilarious.
6. So, yes. Mytagalongs is like the ultimate haven for stylish travelers, and this Hot & Cold Gel Pack ($15) is awesome. First, I LOVE the snarky quote printed on the front. Too funny! Second, I can also see myself using this not only when I travel (can you say “hiking hurts”?), but also for my upper back at home. I get sore between my shoulder blades from being on the computer writing badass blog posts like this one *wink wink*
7. I go to New York City at the end of every January (am I nuts?), and this The Jetset Diaries Cable Knit Beanie ($49) is going to be so perfect for keeping my head warm! I’m one of those people, that if my head, hands, and feet are warm, the rest of me is good to go. I’m excited to bring it along with me!
8. I just got my nails done at the salon two days ago, so I won’t be able to really try this out until it’s time for a re-do, but man does it smell good! I love lavender so this Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil ($12.50) is going to make at home spa days so relaxing! There’s vitamins and organic oils in this potion to make your cuticles nice and moisturized and pretty!
9. Yeah, I’m definitely trying out this Whish Beauty Renewing Mud Mask ($48) immediately. I love skincare. I love facial masks. I love how this stuff SMELLS! I saw “mud” and I was like ewww I’ve played in a mud pit before (don’t ask) and it smelled like horse butt, I don’t want that on my face! But like ok, it smells amazing. Very fresh, very floral (probably because of the rosehip oil). This is not a peel off, by the way.
10. THIS IS MY FAVORITE! They say leave the best for last, right? I’m SO OBSESSED with this Mer-Sea & Co Scarf ($98). It is gorgeous, it is so super soft (seriously, I rubbed it all over my face – I know I’m weird), it is going to keep me SO warm in the above mentioned trip to New York at the end of January. And did I say STYLISH? I always feel like I’m the odd one out when it comes to fashion in New York because everyone there is so chic, but I am learning, and this scarf is going to help! LOVE *clap* IT *clap*
I mean, you guys, how amazing are these products? I’m dying to use literally all of them, and I cannot wait for you to get yours! Just CLICK RIGHT HERE and you can get your box of fun and love and snuggles and beauty, too! Don’t forget to use the code PUMPKINSPICE to get $10 off of your box. For real, you will love everything you get! If you notice, I listed the original prices for each item that comes in the box. It adds up to almost $400, and you can have all of it for only $39.99. How can you pass that up! I couldn’t… that’s why I now have all these new, cool products to use!
And don’t forget to watch me make a complete fool of myself unboxing my FabFitFun Fall Box this morning!
Peace and love and happiness and pumpkin spice lattes, y’all!
Until next time,